Quality Contact Solutions provides outbound marketing and call center solutions that achieve sales results. QCS specializes in business to business telemarketing sales.
Call Us Today 866-963-2889 or
New at QCS
5 Keys to Writing a Successful B2B Telemarketing Script
Recently I was asked what the is key to creating a strong B2B Telemarketing Script. It’s a good question, and after having helped create and implement thousands of successful scripts over the years, I don’t have that 30 second elevator pitch answer to that question. Instead, I have multiple questions. What is the goal of the script? Is there an underlying goal lurking beneath the initial goal? Who are you contacting? Why are you contacting them? Are you selling something? If so, what? Is it a service or product? This list could go on for a while.
Successful B2B Telemarketing Services Starts With Training
Launching a new B2B telemarketing program is an arduous task. Countless hours and good ole fashioned blood, sweat and tears are essential. In addition to developing good training for the front-line telemarketing services agents, the organization must also design the scripting, dispositions, rebuttals, and programming requirements. The startup list goes on and on. Each item on the startup list is pivotal in launching a successful new B2B telemarketing program in an outsourced telemarketing services environment. However, all of the hard work and attention to detail in the setup phase will be for nothing without a successful training program for the front line representatives.
More News & Happenings
- 5 Keys for Selecting a Telemarketing Services Vendor (6/23/2017)
- 5 Keys to Writing a Successful B2B Telemarketing Script (6/16/2017)
- Successful B2B Telemarketing Services Starts With Training (6/8/2017)
- Are Nonprofits & Associations Exempt from the DNC List? (5/31/2017)
- Association Membership Retention is Improved by Phone (5/24/2017)
- Telemarketing Services Firm honoring Military Spouse (5/10/2017)