Quality Contact Solutions provides outsourced telemarketing and call center solutions that achieve sales results. QCS specializes in business to business telemarketing sales.
New at QCS
Outsourced Telemarketing: Telemanagement vs. Brokering
At Quality Contact Solutions, we call our primary solution, “telemanagement”. We differentiate ourselves from brokers by staying 100% involved from start to finish and on a daily basis with each outsourced telemarketing program. Typically, the role of the broker is to evaluate the client requirements and recommend one or more companies that could be a potential fit for the outsourced telemarketing program. The broker typically collects its fee (typically 5% to 10% of ongoing revenues) from the outsourced call center, making the service free for the client.
More News & Happenings
- Why an At-Home Model Works for Outsourced Telemarketing (11/18/2015)
- Outsourced Telemarketing: Telemanagement vs. Brokering (11/11/2015)
- Considerations of Lead Gen through Outsourced Telemarketing (11/4/2015)
- How to Select Inbound Call Center Vendors (10/28/2015)
- QCS Compliance Consulting Pro Recommends the CECP Program (10/21/2015)
- Showing Appreciation Goes a Long Way in Outsourced Telemarketing (10/14/2015)