Quality Contact Solutions provides outbound marketing and call center solutions that achieve sales results. QCS specializes in business to business telemarketing sales.
Call Us Today 866-963-2889
New at QCS
Using the Right Tool to Increase the Quality of Your Outbound Marketing Calls
Is your company’s quality call monitoring all about the Quality Assurance (QA) form? Did the representative use a rebuttal? Check. Did the representative offer features and benefits? Check. Did the representative upsell/cross-sell? Check. Many outbound marketing companies use the QA form to simply check off the boxes, but effective call monitoring consists of much more than just going through the motions. Quality call monitoring should identify coaching opportunities to help your representatives be more successful, which will make your clients happier.
Maintaining Compliance with your Telemarketing Services
An important part of telemarketing services is being compliant with all related telemarketing laws and regulations. We want to share an article written by Karl Koster, Chief IP Counsel of Noble Systems and one of the National Board of Directors of PACE, the Professional Association for Customer Engagement about some of those proposed changes.
More News & Happenings
- Outbound Marketing from Good to Great: A B2B Case Study (5/25/2016)
- Using the Right Tool to Increase the Quality of Your Outbound Marketing Calls (5/18/2016)
- Maintaining Compliance with your Telemarketing Services (5/17/2016)
- The QCS Story: How We Redefined Telemarketing Services (4/27/2016)
- PACE Convention Recap (4/20/2016)
- The Secret to Retaining Your Best Telemarketing Services Sales Reps (4/19/2016)