Quality Contact Solutions provides outbound marketing and call center solutions that achieve sales results. QCS specializes in business to business telemarketing sales.
Call Us Today 866-963-2889 or
New at QCS
Outbound Marketing Programs Perform Better in a U.S. Call Center
Throughout the years, the debate on offshoring telemarketing services has always flamed hot. The trend of offshoring itself has ebbed and flowed substantially over the last 15 years. Obviously, the main argument for offshoring is the price point. If you can get your campaign completed at a third of the cost, why wouldn’t that be attractive? Now, every program is different and has its own set of requirements, and everyone has to weigh the pros and cons in every situation. However, when it comes to outbound marketing, utilizing U.S. based call centers will almost always provide a better ROI, even if the upfront cost is higher.
Outbound Marketing – The Role of a Managed Outsourced Provider
What is the role of a managed outsourced provider? There are a lot of pieces to the puzzle that make up that answer. I have always said that we manage the work from A to Z and then I explain what that entails. However, it is also important to note that managing the work is very different from micromanaging the work. If we were in a position that we had to micromanage a campaign to make it work, then the value that we bring has been diluted. If I had to sum it up into one phrase, I think it would be the following:
More News & Happenings
- Outbound Marketing Programs Perform Better in a U.S. Call Center (2/24/2017)
- Outbound Marketing – The Role of a Managed Outsource Provider (2/15/2017)
- Conducting Outbound Marketing for Utilities is Worthwhile Work (2/10/2017)
- A PCI Certified Level 1 Call Center will better protect your customer’s data (2/7/2017)
- Maximize Results With B2B Outbound Marketing (1/27/2017)
- Outbound Marketing Glossary of Terms (1/19/2017)