Quality Contact Solutions provides outbound marketing and call center solutions that achieve sales results. QCS specializes in business to business telemarketing sales.
Call Us Today 866-963-2889
New at QCS
List Segmentation for Outbound Marketing
Here’s a fact: Just as people have a unique set of strengths and weaknesses, outbound marketing call center operations also have distinct strengths and weaknesses. Here’s another fact: the customers that we call via outbound marketing also have distinct characteristics that differentiate them. Based on this fact, why do so many outbound marketing campaigns treat customers the same? I believe that failing to segment an outbound marketing list is a huge missed opportunity.
5 Best Practices For Selecting An Outbound Marketing Vendor
Outbound Marketing Vendor Selection for B2B telemarketing can be difficult. Where do I start? Which center is the best? How will I ensure I am getting the best results? While there is no perfect formula, lets take a look at some of these best practices to help point you in the right direction:
More News & Happenings
- How to Use Telemarketing Services to Increase Tradeshow Attendance (7/21/2016)
- 5 Best Practices For Selecting An Outbound Marketing Vendor (7/14/2016)
- Call for Telemarketing Vendors: QCS Opens Vendor RFI Opportunity (7/8/2016)
- Inbound Calls Improve Outbound Marketing Program Results (6/22/2016)
- List Segmentation for Outbound Marketing (6/10/2016)
- Outbound Marketing Wireless Success Story (6/3/2016)