Quality Contact Solutions provides outbound marketing and call center solutions that achieve sales results. QCS specializes in business to business telemarketing sales.
Call Us Today 866-963-2889
New at QCS
List Segmentation for Outbound Marketing
Here’s a fact: Just as people have a unique set of strengths and weaknesses, outbound marketing call center operations also have distinct strengths and weaknesses. Here’s another fact: the customers that we call via outbound marketing also have distinct characteristics that differentiate them. Based on this fact, why do so many outbound marketing campaigns treat customers the same? I believe that failing to segment an outbound marketing list is a huge missed opportunity.
Using the Right Tool to Increase the Quality of Your Outbound Marketing Calls
Is your company’s quality call monitoring all about the Quality Assurance (QA) form? Did the representative use a rebuttal? Check. Did the representative offer features and benefits? Check. Did the representative upsell/cross-sell? Check. Many outbound marketing companies use the QA form to simply check off the boxes, but effective call monitoring consists of much more than just going through the motions. Quality call monitoring should identify coaching opportunities to help your representatives be more successful, which will make your clients happier.
More News & Happenings
- Inbound Calls Improve Outbound Marketing Program Results (6/22/2016)
- List Segmentation for Outbound Marketing (6/10/2016)
- Outbound Marketing Wireless Success Story (6/3/2016)
- Outbound Marketing from Good to Great: A B2B Case Study (5/25/2016)
- Using the Right Tool to Increase the Quality of Your Outbound Marketing Calls (5/18/2016)
- Maintaining Compliance with your Telemarketing Services (5/17/2016)