B to B Lead Generation Success for Cedaron Medical, Inc.
Quality Contact Solutions served an integral capacity for Cedaron Medical, Inc. over the past several months.
Cedaron Medical's sales team was faced with a significant challenge: lack of time. Karen Bond, Chief Executive Office for Cedaron Medical said "with our sales force focused on addressing and closing current opportunities, we were challenged to find and dedicate time to new lead generation". Bond continued, "We know we need to continually fill the sales funnel with new opportunities, but the existing sales staff simply could not spend enough time cold calling."
- B to B Lead Generation Success for Cedaron Medical, Inc. [02/04/14]
- Quality Contact Solutions Key Advantages [02/04/14]
- Defining the Right Goals By AJ Windle in Connections Magazine [11/07/13]
- Best Practices for Implementing New Programs with an Outsourced Call Center By Richard Hamilton [09/12/13]
- QCS Acheives Level 1 PCI DSS Compliance [06/18/13]
- Ten Years of Do Not Call [05/28/13]
- New Cloud Based BrandGuard Service [05/17/13]
- The Cookie-Cutter Stigma By Nathan Teahon [05/09/12]
- Angela Garfinkel Receives PACE Folcrum Award [05/09/12]
- Maximizing Results for Outbound Telemarketing [11/09/11]
Quality Contact Solutions has provided teleservices solutions for a wide variety of companies, including:
|• Point to Point Marketing||• Infocision|
|• Bank of America||• United Health Group|
|• CenturyLink||• Allstate Insurance|